Michele Soavi | Italy | 1987 | 18 | In stock
A group of young dancers rehearsing in an old theatre is accidentally locked-in for the night – but not alone. In the shadows, someone is watching, waiting and selecting victims at his demented leisure… tonight, deranged serial killer Irving Wallace has escaped and is about to put on his own real-life horror show!
Director Michele Soavi’s (The Church, Cemetery Man) acclaimed and brutal ’80s slasher is presented on Blu-ray for the first time anywhere in the world in an uncut, limited Collector’s Edition.
*** This edition will be limited to 3,000 units. ***
- Dual format edition: contains both Blu-ray Disc and DVD versions of the film
- High-bitrate, dual-layer encoding for high picture and sound quality
- New restoration, colour-timing corrected and produced from original vault elements
- Original trailer
- Still, poster and behind-the-scenes gallery featuring rare photos and international artwork
- Cut version comparison
- A Bloodstained Featherstorm – Interviews with cast and makers, including director Michele Soavi and leading lady Barbara Cupisti
- Giovanni’s Method - Interview with star Giovanni Lombardo Radice (aka John Morghen)
- Alan Jones: The Critic’s Take – the critic and FrightFest co-founder discusses the film in detail
- Joe D’Amato: Totally Uncut – Archival, hour-long interview with the film’s producer on his career in Italian horror cinema
- Revenge of the Video Cassette - documentary about VHS horror collectors
- Video Chillers – collector’s illustrated ’80s-style booklet featuring new articles on late gialli and overlooked slashers, trivia and biographies
- Limited Collector’s Edition (3,000 copies)
- Original artwork used on front cover
- Feature Running Time: 90 minutes approx.
- Picture: Colour | 1080p/24 | Widescreen 1.85:1 / 16:9
- Sound: English language | Uncompressed audio (BD), Dolby (DVD)
- Subtitles: English for the hard-of-hearing (removable; main feature only)